Tuesday, March 15, 2011

3/15/2011 - the newest baritone. . .

Last night's callback audition was essentially a "hit the ground running" kind of experience.  I was given sheet music for U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For", a few minutes to go over notes for the bass line (so a lot of dum-dum-di-dums, not a lot of the melody that I actually knew), and then off I went, singing with the group.  It is really difficult to sing something when six other people are singing six other things.

Still, it was as fun as the first time, and when the audition ended, I didn't actually want it to.

I got an e-mail this morning from one of the girls in the group.  Meet the newest baritone to join Rapid Transit A Cappella (and his dog, who will not be joining, but is in the picture anyway) as of March 15th, 2011:

No comments:

Post a Comment